We are currently looking for experienced (capable & skilled) Land Surveyors to grow our team based in Dunfermline. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of land survey projects, in differing sectors and projects.
We look to hear from enthusiastic land surveyors, keen to develop their careers and build knowledge and experience.
Responsibilities & competencies:
• Able to undertake and process to completion topographic surveys to a high standard
• Able to undertake and process to completion GPS surveys in the field using GPS
• Demonstrate a good working knowledge of AutoCAD
• Maintain equipment and vehicle to a high standard
• deliver high quality work on time and in budget
• Supervise trainees and provide training when required
• Willing to learn new systems and processes
• Prior experience (min 2 years) working as a Land Surveyor
• Experience carrying out topographical surveys
• Competent with equipment such as; Total stations, GPS, Digital level etc
• Experience using AutoCAD and survey processing suites
• Experience with Laser scanners (not essential)
• Motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a wider team, thinking on your feet and adaptable
• Confident with clear and concise communication, and client facing skills
• Able to prioritise workload and to meet deadlines
• Full UK driving licence
• Right to work in the UK
What we offer:
• A competitive salary
• Company vehicle
• On-going career development, training and management progression opportunity.
• Hybrid office / home working
• The opportunity to be part of a growing company
This is a full-time role with office hours of Monday to Friday from 9.00 – 5.30 or 0800 – 1630, site hours vary so as you would expect, occasional overtime and weekend working willbe required along with travel, of course, within the UK.
Get in touch please by email or letter with your C.V. and lets start a conversation.